Friends

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Whew!

OKAY so here is my last 24 hours:

My camera breaks = my mom giving me her extra one

The new camera = no battery charger or offload cord/wire

No accessories = Mad dash to target to buy a new charger

Came home plugged it in and let you guys know what was going on

Took some new pictures of mine and moms polish.

This morning I find the cord = the new computer is not compatible with linux

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!

Why I even have linux in the first place is a horrible story about people using my cpmputer viruses and all that.

So now today I had to do a system restore on my computer so now I am back to windows, which I have to admit I prefer.

So I should have some pictures for you soon lovelies!!

This is been a long 24 hours...especially since I worked yesterday and today:P

No comments:

Post a Comment