Friends

Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Addiction is no joke

Today I went in to Ulta. I came out with 13 bottles of polish. I LOVE them all and am super excited to finally get my hand on some of them:)
   I know I know you want to see what I got. So same drill as the last haul. I got them for regular price unless mentioned in the caption.
here is all of them outside in the sun. Minus one polish
When I was doing my photos I realized I had forgotten to bring down Ingrid from china glaze. The sun was going down so I didn't run back for it.
whoot my first essence polishes!
(L-R) Pixie Dust, Humpty Dumpty, and Welcome to Wonderland


   
my ulta had a ds display so I hit that up and I grabbed
the Katy Perry colors I wanted.
(L-R) DS Extravagance, DS Coronation, DS Jewel,
Not like the movies, aaaand SHATTER!!! yay


Orly Space Cadet. So fun! Then the China Glaze was on
sale for $5 a bottle. Yes Please!
(L-R) Midnight Mission, Swing Baby, and First Class Ticket

   So yeah I went a little crazy but my friend Mel was with me so I probably could have gone even more crazy. But I didn't want to look that nuts;)

   When we got home I painted Mel's nails using the shatter and frostbite and grabbed a picture outside in the sun:

SO GORGEOUS!
  
  Tomorrow I will show you what I am sporting from my haul today:)

How was everyone's April Fool's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment