Friends

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I think I am in love

 Okay so we all know I love zoya. Who wouldn't? The colors are amazing as well as their formula, and their customer service is fun! I love the fairies on the facebook page. So if you haven't yet go click on their like button!

So as I mentioned earlier Mom and I split the bogo and each received 3. Here are my other two polishes.

Phoebe - A Mod Matte

Keiko- creme
I don't think I can tell you how much I love these two colors. I wore this manicure for two days then I added ds extravagance over the top of  Keiko and french tipped Phoebe. Naturally this was while my camera was dying so there is no proof.


  I loved how smooth Phoebe was though i will admit it was weird not to put a top coat on. Next I will have to give it a try and wear it shimmery.

Keiko was gorgeous as well, two coats and it was opaque and ready to go.

Next up my mom's bogos:)

Everyone have a good day?

No comments:

Post a Comment