Friends

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mom finds her Red

My mom is not very adventurous when it comes to polish colors. Though I will admit she is getting better with the Zoya promos and my influence:)

Mom immediately wanted Tansy for one of her BOGOs but when they came in she reached for her Sooki first. So I gave her a manicure. This was a lovely red. Bright, but good to go in two coats. It is defintely has a slight SLIGHT leaning to an orange red; but it screams red:)
She was so cute posing her hand for me:)
She had the bottle upside down first. But she was definitely a  good sport.



Then as this was the very first photo shoot with the new camera I took a TON of bottle pictures. But I will only give you guys one:) Her bottles were so pretty standing there.


I named two of them who wants to guess what bottle #3 is? No prize involved it is all in good fun. But give it a go and see how well you do!

Tomorrow I am going to start my collection photos probably with my china glaze as they are my favorites:)
See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment