Friends

Friday, April 1, 2011

It's a bubbiful day!

   So along with nail polish I am a youtube junkie. Mostly the make up community as I love playing with makeup as well.
   One of my favorite gurus is Bubz from bubzbeauty. I really like her style and she is very down to earth and honest which I really appreciate. So I follow all three of her youtube channels and also her facebook.
   On facebook one day she put a picture of a manicure that she would be posting a video tutorial of on youtube in a few days. Well I saw it and had to do my own spin on it right away.
   So today's manicure is my spin on a bubz mani!
   I used orly snowcone, wet and wild black, solar power from china glaze, and my sally hansen white.  I think it turned out cute!

  

   Just in case some of you want to see what I changed or how bubz did hers here is a link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUo8cgr98V4

   Bubz also has a comedy channel which cracks me up all the time so just because I can here is my favorite of those videos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM6f7FyAHtc&feature=channel_video_title


I love her videos and hope you will love the manicure and go check her out! I am sure you will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment