Friends

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wave Your Shamrocks!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

I went simple for the day since I will be at work and they will most likely get ruined as I have to build up a trailer pack:P Oh well, I will just redo them...I get bored way to quickly. What about you guys how long does you polish stay on?

Also I was thinking about having a zoya week....The first two  manicures are zoya based so I figured I would just run with it. Yay or Nay?

AND....I thought I would do my collection of polish for you guys. Lay them out by brand or separate if there are quite a few polishes.

Okay onto today's Mani: I am calling it wave your shamrocks:) I like giving my manicures weird little names.
 Left hand, this is Gemma by zoya as a base. Green by love and beauty and Minted by revlon for the shamrocks. I used konad plate m22( it is one of 3 i have so sad)
 up close of the shamrocks....I don't know what is going on with the middle finger in rl it looks fine.
And my right hand. I feel like it doesn't get enough attention sometimes when it comes to pictures.

So what do you guys think? I also changed the background and went with orange in the spirit of the day.

Simple and sweet shamrocks, hope you like.



See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Patty Mani :) I like it!

    My manis last a day or two.. They either chip or I get bored with it :p

    ZOya week sounds great :)

    ReplyDelete