Friends

Monday, March 28, 2011

Something....different

So, I was in the mood for something different. Something I hadn't done before so I pulled out Peachy Keen from China glaze. I love that color and wanted to use it in whatever I ended up doing.
   I grabbed Zoya's Blair thinking maybe I could keep it in a color story. But I reached for OPI's Japanese Rose Garden instead. I ended up with my best friend Rachel's favorite manicure I have ever done.
   I am very partial to this design.
   I started with the P.K. base, then used the tape method to create my stripes. Then just to add a little more of the other colors I put the heart and little dot.

   It was clean simple and smacked you in the face. I loved it!
left hand

right hand. Not as crisp but was fine:)
 What do you guys think? Have you guys tried tape manicures? If so what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think it's cute :) I like the color combo!
    I've used tape before.. I like it for some things and for some I don't.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. It can be sooo stubborn! I use painters tape....that may be why it works a little differently for me:)

    ReplyDelete