Friends

Monday, August 8, 2011

Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't been on in a little bit. I have been redesigning my blog in my head and I think I know what I want to do so I should have a new look coming at you by the end of the week.

I also have some looks stored up and ready to be blogged about.


I have also been thinking I want to show you guys my whole collection. Would you guys be interested in that? Would you just want pictures or would you like swatches as well?

Let me know your opinions!

Love you and see you with my make over later this week!

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to see what you've come up with :)

    I love looking at other people stash and how they store them! So bring it on =) hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just because I love you Sophie! LOL! My melmer is almost full actually:S so I am going to need to find another one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the new design!

    ReplyDelete