Friends

Monday, August 15, 2011

Abstract Green Goodness

  I am addicted to a group on Facebook. Well technically I am addicted to two of them though one of them takes more of my attention:)
  I am a member of PAA or polish aholics anonymous, which then led to a shoot of group called Face and Friends. I am actually on this group page more. I read this before I read my actual news feed. BUT anyways! One of the members of these groups; Michelle happened to receive an extra Bundle Monster plate and offered to send it to who ever called it first. I happened to be that person. Unfortunately I got it in the mail the day before I left for my trip to Oregon so I didn't get to play with it! So sad!
  So once I got home and I got a chance to look at it I fell in love with this abstract almost leaf like pattern. So I pulled out Love and Beauty's Green ( i wish they would have better names for their polish). I then decided to stamp over it with a Sally Hansen green chrome pen...which I found in blue and silver as well at my dollar store! Umm... YES PLEASE!
   I really love the way it came out and thought I would share it with you guys!

I tried to put then a little more randomly....
 
This was after a few days wear

Held up pretty well:)


  Thanks again to Michelle! I love the plate thank you so much! You should all go check out her blog! It is cute and definitely PINK.

  Tomorrow is my day off so I will be doing laundry and photographing my total collection for you guys. So that should be up for your viewing pleasure tomorrow yay!

1 comment:

  1. Dang girl, you're good at that stamp! Mine are never that clean. :)

    ReplyDelete