Friends

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yes I am a Nerd and PROUD of it!

   I own it...I pretty much have to because I am nerdy about a variety of things. But my younger brother is also a nerd and has been most recently freaking nerding out about The Game of Thrones.
   Now I will admit he has me addicted to the show, and I do want to  read the books; though I think it is wise to wait until at least the first season is over.
   So the other night when I was having a creative crisis I asked mitchell what I should paint( he seriously comes up with cool combinations and ideas) He told me to paint the emblems ( though he says technical word for them is heraldry) for the houses from the show.
   I am going to admit now I only did one hand as it was quite detailed and took me about 45 minutes. But here you go!
Baratheon, Stark, Greyjoy, Arryn, and Tully Houses

Suzie says fueng shui and Sookie background

The yellow lines are tentacles from a squid;)

Solar Power ( this nail was my favorite)

  
   I posted this manicure on facebook and mitchell and my other friend Nonny who is also obsessed with this series went off on a tangent it was crazy!
   Do any of you watch the show or read the books?
   Definitely let me know what you think and if you think I should do more detailed work like this!

1 comment: