Friends

Monday, May 9, 2011

Charisma Fairy

   Here is a short simple blog post for everyone. This is zoya Charisma, mom picked her out in the earth day promo and I actually wore her before I wore shawn. I will tell you truthfully this was the MOST difficult zoya I have ever worked with, and when you put it on it looks NOTHING like these pictures. In a normally lit room it is a mid tone fuschia, darker room it looks purple then in the sun or good lighting you get this color. I was tripping out the whole time i wore it.
  Then just to liven it up a bit I did a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust.
was gorgeous and would be totally fun on my toes:)

What do you guys think? Pretty much the perfect spring/summer shade huh?

1 comment:

  1. I really like it and I think the fairy dust gave it just the right touch. Very pretty for spring.

    ReplyDelete