Friends

Monday, May 23, 2011

Just an update

Hi ladies, I just wanted to give you guys a 411;)

I am going to be gone camping for a few days and on top of that am having some crazy breathing/allergy stuff going on. Hopefully I live for the 2 day camping extravaganza!

Also I know I haven't been posting as much but I had some craziness going on and I took pictures to share with you ladies:) Just cuz I know you want to see me and what I had to deal with right?

Hehehehe well here is a few of the things I was dealing with this last month:)

I smashed my finger in a cupboard...so painful


broken...eventually ended up rounded up
all of my nails

Also I know you guys dont see my eyes, but look
what my left eye decided to do! Then it migrated
to my lower eyelid. It was painful too:(

This is only a few of the things. I also tripped going up the stairs and scrapped my hand up. So definitely wish me luck with camping!!

Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh ouch @ both injuries! Wells, at least you've been through some "Training" before camp? ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the thing on your eye gone? I had one probably fifteen years ago that shrank and hardened as it migrated to right under my eyebrow...and is still there. It's not visible, but you can feel it.

    ReplyDelete