Friends

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Garden Hue

   I had an appointment with AAA insurance a few days ago. It just so happens that Sally's is right next door. I have never bought a nail polish thinner so I went in to grab that. I added a new top coat to test out and two Finger Paints polishes.

   So as I have my new nubbins and couldn't decide which to use first I went with both. Warning this picture is after having worn them two days so there is a light amount of wear and tear but I was mostly at home watching movies and being sick so its not to bad.





In my comfort hoodie:)


for some sparkle I added Fairy Dust

Purple is Hue Rang?

That tealy awesomeness is Avant Garde Garden
   I will admit I really love both of these colors, though I am pretty sure I have colors that are pretty similar. But who cares they are GORGEOUS!

1 comment:

  1. They look like purple ladybugs. :) Haha, very cute. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete