Friends

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Something girly

   I am the extreme girly girl and I love the florals and the bright colors. But when I saw Lisa's Blog I fell in love with her layering and color choices. She has some AMAZING manicures so definitely go check out her blog.
   So in her honor I did my own layered manicure ( i did my best but I only have three konad plates) and I loved the crazy awesome over fabulousness that was this manicure. My mom thought it was to much but me, I thought it was good fun!


    I used all OPI colors besides one( I only own one yellow and that is solar power by china glaze) But I just thought the manicure was fun especially after I went all crazy with rhinestone butterflies:)



  OPI colors used: What's with the Cattitude?, Funky Dunkey, Magala Wine, Jade is the new Black. I am sorry to say I don't remember what color I used to get the orange-ish flower. Sorry guys!
   Well I hope you like my girly over the top manicure:)

see ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment