Friends

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Grass Stain

   So I was in the mood to wear a polish I don't wear very much because I have been an OPI wearing machine lately. So I go through my polish and happen upon a favorite from middle school. This is Revlon's Street Wear in Grass Stain. Now I know there are three versions of this color. This is the one that says grass stain 04. Its a army/olive green with a gold micro micro sheen in the sun:) I used two coats and I still love it! So perfect for this time of year:)
Inside: You can see a little of the gold
Another Indoor photo
Outside in the California Sun. So shiny!
trying to show the gold a little more
A bottle shot for you ladies. You can tell I loved it:)
Let me know what you think!

I have my brothers wedding in a week so I am going to be trying to figure out what color to wear with my dress:) I am known for my nails so I can do whatever I want which is nice. Oh the ideas:)  Have a good one and I will talk to ya'll soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment