Friends

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Yummy Stripey Goodness

Since I am on a wah-nails kick I will show you one I did about a month or so ago. I used almost all OPI Hong Kong collection for this look and loved it. Though I am still not so good at the perfect stripes on the right hand:(

I was so excited to have these done that I took the pictures before clean up....which is a bad habit for me! I will get better I promise folks!

So this is Dim Sum Plum, Suzi says Fung Shui, Jade is the new black and Funky Dunkey.

Then just an elf white and a black nail art pen.

I had a lot of fun with these and everyone really liked them and said they looked very london. Which is where wah-nails is from so that was cool.


Do you guys love them too?

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment