Friends

Friday, August 6, 2010

Not your usual nail art

So I thought why not start off the blog with a non-standard manicure:)
 So Here it is.This is my very old school phone:)

   I used one of my older glitter polishes, covergirl's Boundless Color in Ruby Dust, all over( i did add some extra pink glitter by wet'n wild).
Then added hearts in Gumdrop by Orly.
The flowers were made with N.Y.C in french tip white, the yellow is solar by China glaze and i THINK the leaves were Jade is the New Black by O.P.I of course.

I really love it, it gave my phone a second life. Yes it doesn't make the keys not stick and upgrade it but it made it a little more me, and isn't that part of what nail polish is all about?

So one more picture a  little closer up though slightly yellow for you guys and I will see you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment