Friends

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Challenge #2!!

  Hey everyone! Today I have another cross-promotion challenge blog! Todays comes from Veronica at ChicandShiny. She wanted to do a tribal manicure, and as neither of us had done one that suited me just fine!

This is what Veronica had to say!

"I was inspired by the tribal nails done by SuPa Nails on Tumblr. She has so many awesome variations of the theme. I was obviously not so good at it, but it looks all right from far away (minus the nail I smudged)! Anyway, I used Nicole by OPI My Lifesaver, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac. "

Here is her look:)
I love that she did the a-typical colors. So pretty! Go check out her blog! click............HERE!

So to balance Veronica with her a-typical color scheme I actually did one with the pretty standard colors. I did SH X-Treme polish in White On as a base color then I free- handed stripes with Confetti The Red Carpet, China Glaze Papaya Punch, and OPI's Suzi says Feng Shui. Then I took my Wet n Wild Black creme and went in and did all the details:)

Here is my look:





Hope you guys like both looks from challenge 2! Come back tomorrow for the next challenge look!



Love Ya!




p.s. I will start the next giveaway at 250, then the next at 500, 750 and so on just so you guys know the give away schedule!

1 comment: